Friday, January 26, 2007

HELLO

OKAY. no one's gonna read this but pfft.
hey everyone how's it goiiinnggggg? any of you gone to melbourne for trinity yet??
i'm in jakarta and i just found out my school is a hole lol . but anyway what u guys up to?? let me know
we should have a HUGE reunion one day.. and then one when we're in our twenties, and one when we're in our forties and then.. umm.. sixties.. lol.. and then eighties.. and then hundreds.. YEH BABY WE'LL ALL LIVE UP TO A HUNDRED!!
i was just looking through our ctss photos and now i'm missing you guys SOOOOOO mcuh URGH wished it never ended
WELL. anyone interested in coming to jakarta (NO! YOU GUYS HAVE TO!!!!) let me know LOL (you people have to visit me!! YAAY!!)
or maybe we should all meet in.. morocco! OMG I WANNA GO TO MOROCCO! okay no. bali? SAY YES CAS! LOL (cas is my partner in crime. and the crime?... uh.. tanning? LOL)
look- this blog might die but the memories wont
KISSSYYYYY PEOPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home