Sunday, January 27, 2008

hey guys

Hey guys! Alrightey, YES, I know this blog's dead but.. I don't know. I'm still blogging (i.e. now) so.. I guess it's not dead yet? It's in a comma! Right. lol Okay whatevs.

How are we all?

ALRIGHTEY since it's 2008.. WE NEED UPDATES, PEOPLE! What's everyone doing? And I know the Delhi crew's started uni last year so.. Updates on that?

Alrightey let me or someone know we should compile it all on this thing.. (it doesn't look much of a blog to me).

But yeah. Since I'm already here, I might as well put up a neoprint (God, we're such losers, CASANDRA) I took with missy Cas not too long ago.

Ayt, ciao everyone! Too many big kisses from T. xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger ChenEC said...

Colin here...I'm doing engineering in the University of Melbourne at 2008. Anyone coming over please contact me on my email, whitehairdude@hotmail.com

ENJOY

8:50 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home